We are recruiting experienced AVIT/ETO Technician for a VVIP client based in the Middle East. You must be experienced within 5* environments with high standards. You will be working with a great mix of nationalities within a large team.
- The AVIT Technician’s principal duties are to operate as part of a team to implement and monitor AVIT systems associated with media, internet and actuators and resolve any operational problems.
- The ETO Technician’s job role is to support the mechanical engineering technicians with fault-finding and the maintenance and repairs of electrical and electronic systems on HVAC, High Voltage and Diesel Electric equipment.
- The AVIT/ETO Technician reports directly to the duty Senior Technician and produces a weekly written progress report for incorporation into the Technical Department update for the client.
- Operating as part of a team, the AVIT/ETO Technician will provide IT support, as well as monitoring, maintaining and repairing systems throughout the estate.
- The AVIT/ETO Technician will respond to alarms, breakdowns and call-outs, assess required remedial action, report findings to the duty Senior Technician and make arrangement for the repairs (whether conducted by Technical Department personnel or outside contractors.
- Very experienced in AV/IT and entertainment systems
- Professionally qualified
- Well presented
- Have a flexible attitude
- Willing to travel
- Highly professional
Accommodation: Includes pool and gym facilities
Travel: Return Flights
30 days annual leave
Job Status: LIVE