A lovely family based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, is looking for an experienced,
British Governess. The family consists of a father and 5 children aged 7,9,11,13
and 22. The family already has a full team of staff who are presently taking care
of their education, food, and housekeeping; however, they need someone who
will give a general support like implementing a positive and friendly rules and
regulations for the house and study as well.
The candidate should work in a positive, displaying a happy disposition and with
a child centred approach.
- Conduct a strong management in the house, prepare a friendly schedule for children both indoor and outdoor activities to develop self-control and good discipline.
- Ensure that the children follow a routine that allows for homework and educational activities.
- Teach specialised subjects like Math, English and Science for the 11-year-old son and 13 -year-old daughter respectively.
- Teach manners, etiquette, and right Code of Conduct.
- Ensure the child’s timetable is adequate and allows for the day to run smoothly.
- Liaising with the other staff in the house for further suggestions and recommendations.
- Engaging effectively with and entertain the children while organising their day-to-day activities.
- Native English
- Significant previous experience with a similar role
- Nanny /Governess experience essential
- Must be flexible, active, cooperative and a team player
- Must have driving license
- Happy to travel with the family
- Degree Holder
- Committed individual looking for a long term role
Salary: From £65,000
Contract: 1 year