We are recruiting experienced service staff for a VVIP client within a formal VVIP residence based in the Middle East. You must be experienced within 5* environments with high levels of Service standards.
You will be working with a great mix of nationalities within a large team.
- To cooperate with all the departments in order to fulfil all guests’ requirements from their arrival to departure.
- To ensure all the facilities in the rooms are operational and all standards maintained.
- To assure the highest standards of service is effectively provided.
- To be responsible for all mise-en-place in the service area before and during service.
- Provide a personalised service to guests.
- Have knowledge of all amenities for guests
- Anticipate guests’ needs by learning their preferences, allergies, dislikes, etc.
- Have a thorough understanding of all specialty foods in stock.
- Professionally qualified
- Well presented
- Have a flexible attitude
- Willing to travel
- Highly professional
- Experience with VVIP clients
Salary: $60,000 per year (Net)
Accommodation: Includes pool and gym facilities
Travel: Return Flights
30 days annual leave
Job Status: LIVE