We are recruiting experienced mechanics for a VVIP client within a formal residence based in the Middle East. You will be responsible for the maintenance and efficient functioning of the client's vehicles. You must be experienced working within fast paced environments and have previous experience in a similar role.
- Fix vehicles and replaces relevant car parts.
- Inspect the vehicle's mechanical components and its engine.
- Diagnose problems with vehicles.
- Perform maintenance and repair work on a variety of different vehicles
- Find and diagnose faults using relevant tools.
- Advise on what repairs are needed.
- Repair and replace faulty parts.
- Test vehicles to check repairs.
- Carry out scheduled servicing and maintenance.
- 2 years related experience in Mechanics and Car Maintenance.
- Valid driver's license.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with database, spread sheet and word processing.
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to project a hospitable service atmosphere at all times.
Salary: $36,000 per year (Net)
Accommodation: Includes pool and gym facilities
Travel: Return Flights
30 days annual leave
Job Status: LIVE