We are looking for a hardworking and flexible chef to cook a modern menu for a luxury operator with some of the best chalets in Morzine.
- You will be required to cook to a high standard of cuisine including: breakfast, afternoon tea cakes, canapés and 3-course evening meal.
- You will design a fine dining 6-day, 3-course evening menu, with canapés.
- You will need flexibility to alter this to suit the guests’ dietary needs, your preference or seasonal produce.
- You will also have to work with a budget, cater for all ages and dietary requirements, and keep chalet accounts on a weekly basis.
- You will work closely with a host who will support you with food preparation and also food and drink service, chalet cleanliness and guest liaison.
- Collectively you will work together to ensure that the guests experience the highest standards and have a truly memorable holiday.
- Experience in the catering industry
- You must have a passion for great tasting, beautifully presented food
- Flexible attitude to respond to different dietary requirements
- Ideally you’ll hold a recognised catering qualification OR have built up extensive work experience in kitchens
- Strong team working ethic to ensure that high standards are maintained across all areas of the chalet
- Couples are considered as chalet host roles are available too
- Enthusiasm for skiing or snowboarding or wanting to learn is essential
- You must also have a valid work permit if you are from outside the EU with a National insurance and UK bank account
Salary: depending on experience
Return travel to and from resort