Are you an experienced chef looking for a new exciting opportunity? Fancy getting out that hot basement kitchen…? Well why not come and work in a beautiful chalet in the snow.
We are currently recruiting chefs of all levels, for many luxury ski operators and private chalets in many different resorts; from the French, to the Swiss to the Austrian Alps. This is a great opportunity to move into the world of private dining, manage your own kitchen whilst being able to ski every day.
Your travel, accommodation, ski hire, lift pass, food, insurance and more is all provided and you are paid a salary on top alongside earning your own weekly tips. Most of these roles start end of Nov/early December, so if you are interested then get in touch immediately!
- Creating your own menus tailored specifically to the guests or follow a set menu – chalet dependant
- Responsible for offering a cooked breakfast to order, afternoon tea, canapés and formal evening meal (generally for around 8-14 guests)
- Catering for all guests special dietary requirements
- Catering for children and nannies (including early lunches and dinners when required)
- Maintaining food hygiene, general health & safety standards in the kitchen and dining areas
- Keeping the kitchen clean, tidy and presentable at all times
- Often responsible for providing staff meals
- Catering qualification
- Previous experience in a catering environment
- Private dining experience is desirable but not essential
- Good interpersonal skills
- Full UK/EU clean driving license is desirable
- Eligible to work in Europe
Salary: from €330 per week
Ski pass generally provided
Ski hire generally provided
Travel to resort
Consultant: Matt Walton