We are looking for an experienced Chalet Couple to run two privately owned chalets in Meribel. The chalets are opposite each other and will both be used by the family and their guests throughout the season. One of the couple must be a chef or have the ability to cook for at least 10 people to a high standard and one of them must speak French. A competitive package is on offer, including accommodation in a nearby apartment.
- Making restaurant reservations
- Liaising with ski instructors/ ski rental company and transfer driver to help guests with bookings during their stay.
- Organising laundry to be cleaned
- Daily clean of both chalets
- Changeover day clean - this will not be on a set day as guests arrival days will differ each week.
- Stocking wood and organising wood deliveries
- Clearing and re-setting fireplaces
- Resolving maintenance issues of both chalets and organise tradespeople to fix issues where necessary
- Regular cleaning, fuelling up and maintenance of the vehicle
- Stocking up kitchen and ensuring the the basics including bread, milk cereal etc are available at all times.
- Cooking dinners when requested. This will generally include serving food, drinks and clearing up but may occasionally just be leaving some food in the fridge for the guests to heat up themselves.
- Baking cakes for afternoon tea.
- Breakfast will generally be left out for guests and not served but they may occasionally request a cooked breakfast.
- Experience working in chalets
- One of you must speak French
- One of you must be over 25 with a full driving license, for insurance purposes
- One of you must be a chef with experience catering to larger groups
Accommodation in an apartment close to the chalets