We are recruiting for a Driver for a luxury operator in Morzine who is able to start immediately. We're looking for someone with experience in driving in snowy conditions and has ideally held a similar role previously
- Ensure that all our guests benefit from the highest level of service.
- Manage and maintain the vehicles on a daily basis, ensuring that they remain in a clean, tidy and roadworthy state at all times.
- Drives safely and responsibly at all times.
- Never drives any vehicles when under the influence of alcohol.
- Maintains vehicle logbook, accounting for all mileage and fuel consumption/costs. Minimizes fuel costs. Ensures that vehicles are re-fuelled appropriately.
- Maintains cleanliness of vehicles, including daily clean inside and weekly (minimum) clean outside. Maintains vehicles in good mechanical order and completes and submits weekly log sheets to support this.
- Drives chalet staff to and from work as necessary
- Carry out the safe transfer of staff to and from the airport as required
- Responsible for maintaining clear and safe driveway on site
- Help with any maintenance issues as and when necessary
- Be prepared to drive at all times when on duty, taking the appropriate care to ensure safety
- Assist as necessary with chalet cleaning duties especially on handover day
- Work as part of a close team, being prepared to help out in any situation
- Team player
- Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills
- Neat and well groomed
- Good self motivation and ability to work on own initiative
- Good practical and mechanical ability
- Organised, highly flexible and pro-active
- Ability to tolerate long hours and work under pressure
- EU passport
- Permanent NI number
- Full clean driving licence
- Over 23 years old
- Previous off-road or ice driving experience
- Previous hospitality or customer service experience
- Previous ski chalet work experience preferred or experience of ski chalet holidays
Salary: Depending on experience
Lift pass and ski insurance provided
Ski/snowboard and boot hire
Travel between UK and resort at start and end of season
Food allowance (across all staff)