We are recruiting for a chalet host to help run a beautiful private chalet in Klosters, Switzerland. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a prestigious resort and enjoy some great skiing.
The chalet host must have previous experience in a similar role and have done at least one season in a chalet, however, villa or yacht experience is also welcome.
- The Housekeeper/Host will have excellent customer service skills and be able to serve guests, clean, make beds and manage dinner service to a high standard.
- The host role requires someone with excellent attention to detail, being extremely thorough and organised.
- They aspire to a very high level of cleanliness in the property and this is a crucial role that requires a very organised and motivated person
- Ensure the smooth running of the guests’ holiday, (booking ski guides, restaurants, massages, etc.)
- Has previous professional housekeeping experience
- You will enjoy being around people and be happy to converse with guests
- Chalet background
- Must have a driving license
- You must have an EU passport
Salary: £250 per week