We have a great opportunity for an aspiring chef to join a luxury operator in Morzine as a Sous Chef. You'll have the chance to work closely with an experienced Head Chef. You’ll need a passion for excellent ingredients yet still be relaxed and able to complement the
rest of the chalet team. They have a team of chefs working together in the Chalet/Hotel and catering for guests in chalets.
- The kitchen team is responsible for all food prepared in the hotel, including breakfast,
- afternoon tea, children’s food, staff food and a 5-course dinner each
- The Sous Chef works alongside the talented and experienced Head Chef preparing all menus in the morning in the main chalet to ensure food of the highest, consistent quality is prepared and served to guests.
- The role demands a personable, well-presented, clean and highly organized, experienced Chef.
- The Sous chefs and Commis chefs will then do dinner for guests in their own private chalets and this will include laying up the tables, hosting, washing up and interacting with guests.
- This role includes lots of customer interaction so it is important that candidates have some experience in a customer-facing role, along with a passion to cook fresh ingredients.
- Recognized catering qualification and experience
- Previous fine dining catering experience is essential
- Great interpersonal skill
Salary: €1800 NET per month
Start date: 6th Dec
6 day role, 2.5 days holiday per month
Accommodation included in the package (close to the working place)
Meal whilst on duty
Ski and boot hire for the season
Opportunities to stay for the summer season (and another winter too!)