We're looking for a Chief stewardess for a private 50M M/Y currently in the Med. The Chief Stew has to be happy with a very admin based role, as there is a lot of reporting, management requirements and winter work-lists that need to be maintained. They need to be proficient in accounts and maintaining inventories. The interior team runs with a team of 5 girls. The owners are a lovely Russian family, very specific and with incredibly high standards. However, the boat has a good system that the owners are happy with and is easy to step into and maintain. The current system allows for a busy summer in Russia and then a winter season maintaining the boat, training the girls and keeping inventories and systems up to date.
- Managing the team of 5 on the interior (Purser, Lead Service, Lead Housekeeper, junior stew & stew/masseuse)
- Lots of admin/reporting to management
- Work-lists and overseeing yard projects
- Maintaining inventories
- General running of the interior
- Supporting Captain
- The right candidate needs to be strong and have a self-driven work ethic.
- They need to have excellent Silver Service experience, a love for table décor and a very good eye for the small and personal touches that will enhance the guests' experience on board.
- It will be advantageous for the candidate to have worked with Russian families before, as the family is traditional and their meals are traditional.
- STCW, ENG1, Food and Hygiene Level 2
Salary €5500-6000 DOE
1 return flight home per year
42 days Leave
1 Return flight home per year