We are actively recruiting an experienced executive assistant to undertakes a variety of administrative and executive support related responsibilities in order to ensure effective and efficient operations. Candidate must be able to perform highly responsible, confidential and complex administrative/secretarial tasks and report to the CEO. Must have previous experience working for UHNW individuals.
- Administrative and Technical Support Responsibilities
- Identifies and implements improvements and modifications to clerical and administrative procedures in order to ensure the highest standards of support to CEO’s business activities.
- Focal point of contact for coordinating CEO’s business matters, including arranging appointments, liaising travel arrangements, etc.
- Manage the CEO calendar requiring interaction with both internal and external executives to coordinate a variety of business meetings.
- Prioritises and manages multiple activities simultaneously relating to the CEO’s responsibilities and follows through on issues in a timely manner.
- Creates and processes letters, e-mails, and other documents independently for the CEO.
- Priorities workload and assists with managing the CEO’s time in ensuring business targets and meetings are scheduled.
- Designs and maintains appropriate filing and data retrieval systems in order to ensure ease of access to required information/documents at all times.
- Maintains and updates inventories of CEO’s corporate gift giveaways and brochures.
- Establishes and maintains documentation management system.
- More details and duties required will be disclosed at interview stage.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience with strong EA/secretarial background working with UHNW
- Must be able to pass various aptitude tests
- Impeccable manners
- Self starter
- Proactive attitude
Salary: 26000 AED per month - DOE
Visa - Spouse visa if needed
1 return flight per year
Bonus depending on performance
Responsible consultant: Steph Deidda
Job status: LIVE