We are recruiting for a Host/Housekeeper and Maintenance/Driver for a luxury chalet company in Chamonix. Both individuals will need to be on hand to ensure a smooth and successful operation, contributing to delivering luxury holiday experiences that exceed guests expectations. The right candidates will both need to be confident in driving in winter conditions and have previous experience within a similar role. You will need high levels of attention to detail, with a big focus on the housekeeping of their luxury chalets.
- Responsible for the maintenance checks and smooth running within the chalets that take place prior to each guest . and/or owner arrival.
- Act as a driver as and when necessary: chauffeuring guests in-resort whilst providing logistics and technical support for resort staff and management.
- Carry out maintenance work as and where needed.
- Maintaining constant communication with the Management Team
- Ensure all guests and owners receive a high level of service and ensure that the level of service offered remains constant throughout the whole season.
- Act as a priority point of call to resort staff with any work-related issues.
- Be on call 24 hours for guest and staff emergencies, particularly for chalet issues.
- Ensuring the chalet is cleaned to a very high standard
- Minimum age of 25 years of age (for vehicle insurance)
- Management experience with other ski tour operators, preferably in the luxury market, including ideally at least a previous season in Chamonix
- A background in high-end hospitality or hotel services, with an exacting eye for detail.
- Ideally proficient French Language skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- UK or EU passport, or UK working visa
- British issued National Insurance Number
- UK registered bank account
- Full clean driving license
Salary: £350 each per week
Comprehensive work, accident and medical insurance
Full area lift pass
Seasonal ski or board equipment hire.
Approximately 30th November 2020 – 30th April 2021