An UHNW family based in the Middle East are looking an Estate Manager able to run the estate in a functional way while keeping high standards at all times.
We want someone who is able to step into the role easily, managing their own time and duties from the get-go, and for this reason we are looking for someone very experienced managing large hotels and large properties.
- Managing a team of staff including butlers/housekeepers/drivers/senior staff members etc
- Working alongside family PA’s
- Use successful structure and procedures to ensure the smooth running of the households.
- Dealing with all finances and back office dealings to do with the property
- Liaising with the project managers
- Create a full proof transition plan
- Managing all operations, working with relevant team members daily
- Sourcing, managing and dealing with contractors
- Providing training to staff
- Should have a strong hotel or private household background
- Great communication skills
- Must have strong financial understanding
- Flexibility is a must
- Multi skilled & dynamic
- Looking for long term position
- Non-Arabic speaking
- No previous M.E experience
Salary: 300000 aed per year - DOE
Health insurance, 1 per return flight per year, 30 days annual leave
Start Date: asap
Job status: LIVE
Responsible consultant: Steph Deidda