We are recruiting an experienced young Executive Assistant to join a very busy office in sunny Dubai.
You will be asked to undertake a variety of administrative and executive support related responsibilities in order to ensure effective and efficient operations. Must performs highly confidential and complex administrative/secretarial tasks and must have previous experience and be self driven
- Administrative Support
- Identifies and implements improvements and modifications to clerical and administrative procedures in order to ensure the highest standards of clerical/administrative support to business activities.
- Coordinates external business affairs, including arranging appointments and all relevant paperwork and logistics
- Manages the calendar, interacting with both internal and external executives and/or their relevant offices to coordinate a variety of meetings.
- Prioritises and manages multiple activities simultaneously relating to the Manager’s responsibilities, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Overseeing IT, office set-up and infrastructure changes, such as décor, display literature, and meeting rooms.
- Assisting with event organisation on an ad hoc basis ranging from creating an invitation database to arranging the whole event and all related elements.
- Drafting, editing and proof-reading letters, e-mails, and other documents such as biographies, speeches and promotional material..
- Establishes and maintains documentation management system to ensure ease of access to required information/documentation at all times.
- Reporting and Communication
- Reports to Manager on all business related matters.
- Maintains and exhibit an excellent working relationship with all Crescent staff.
- Ensures respectful and relevant representation of Manager to those external to Crescent.
- Continuous Development of Position
- Conducts research on administrative/clerical best practices. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and benchmarking professional standards relating to ADMIN/clerical work.
- Bachelor degree in a commercial or business discipline
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience, 5 of which are as a EA to a Chairman, President or CEO
64,000 tax free
Hours: 8am to 5pm flexible