We are recruiting an experienced Executive Housekeeper to work within a formal VVIP residence based in the Middle East. You must be experienced within 5* environments with extremely high standards. You will be part of a large team of European/western hospitality professionals.
- Overseeing the direction and performance of the housekeeping, public area cleaning and laundry operations.
- Developing the annual plans for housekeeping, public area cleaning and laundry operations and translates these plans into effective work schedules for the housekeeping, public area cleaning and laundry teams.
- Establishing routine cleaning and deep cleaning schedules to ensure cleanliness is achieved to more than only a superficial level.
- Observing the performance and quality of work of the housekeeping, laundry and public area teams by conducting regular inspections.
- Very well presented.
- Highly experienced.
- Flexible & Enthusiastic.
- Accepted candidates will be interviewed via video call and the start date for the role will be end of January. Successful candidates after an interview will be required to pass a medical and background check prior to the start date.
Salary: £74,400 (Tax Free)
Accommodation: Includes pool and gym facilities
Travel: Return Flights
30 days annual leave