We are recruiting experienced service staff for a VVIP client within a formal residence based in the Middle East. You must be hard-working and experienced in providing high level service. You will be working with a great mix of nationalities within a large team.
- Participate in all trainings and upskilling
- Manage individual pantry adhering to Health and Hygiene Standards as well as HR standards
- Ensuring par levels in pantries are up to date
- Ensure pantry is prepared for all services
- Ensure all products adhere to our Health and Hygiene Standards
- Answer to all call buttons in and around your zone
- Care and Storage of silver, china and crystal
- Serve both food and beverage to family and guests of the estate
- Communicate any request from the family or guests to management immediately
- Continuous knowledge of all menu
- Food and beverage knowledge
- Open communication with all team members
- Maintaining the cleanliness of all areas
- Ensure handover of pantry before departing
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in F&B Service: high standard Restaurant or 5-star Hotel.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar level
- Flexible and willing to work
- Good command of English (Spoken & Written)
- Team player with immaculate communication
- Ability to follow instructions from senior butler and head of department to highest standard.
- Immaculate hygiene standards both personal and work environment.
- Confident to serve food and beverage to VVIP and entourage
- Able to think and act quickly to fast changing needs of principal.
- Ability to “read” client needs and adapt accordingly.
- Knowledge of international cuisine
- Motivated and positive attitude
Accommodation: Includes pool and gym facilities
Travel: Return Flights
Flight Allowance SAR5,000 PA
1 month’s vacations PA.
12-Month renewable contract
Job Status: LIVE