An experienced Facilities Maintenance Technician is required for a busy private household in North London. The FM Technicians are expected to support the Facilities Management team with a wide range of operationally essential tasks. All FM Technicians are expected to work in partnership with the estate team to provide the highest level of operational service and performance. You will be working in a busy estate where the ability to think on your feet is expected and to follow instructions.
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
- Diagnosing mechanical and electrical issues and correcting them.
- Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems e.g. ventilation
- Check functionality of safety systems e.g. fire alarm.
- Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.
- To respond to all maintenance requests in order of priority.
- Perform planned preventative maintenance.
- Overseeing contractors when external assistance repairs are necessary.
- Install appliances and equipment.
- Perform minor fixes, as instructed by the FM Supervisors / Chief Engineer.
- Report to FM Management issues resolved, those needing attention, and those currently in progress using appropriate systems.
- Maintaining general cleanliness in all areas where work is being conducted including workshop and plant room areas.
- Stock taking and inventories.
- Acceptance and movement of deliveries.
- Operate in a Spa environment.
- Pool and pond maintenance and upkeep.
- To ensure that all work undertaken is done so in a safe manner and in accordance with relevant approved codes of practice.
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- 5+ Years Experience in Private Households or 5* Hotels
- Flexible with working hours and adaptable to change which might include weekends and bank holidays at short notice. Time will be given in lieu when overtime is worked.
Working Week: 5 Days / 40 Hours / Week, Flexibility Required