An UHNW family are looking for a Governor/Tutor to come and assist their family in Hong Kong, the 3 boys (8/8/9 YO) primarily live with their mother and are in need of structure and guidance when it comes to their learning and education. They attend a private international school in Hong Kong and also have private tutors who come to the household daily.
They are looking for someone experienced, responsible and organised. Your main role is to be a liaison between the school, the tutors and the parents, ensuring a good education system is in place to benefit the boys.
- Ensure that children follow a routine that allows for homework and educational activities.
- Teach specialist subjects (e.g. languages/history or music)
- Teach manners, etiquette and right code of conduct
- Ensure the children’s timetables are adequate and allow for the day to run smoothly
- Liaise with school and tutors regularly
- Liaise with parents daily
- Prepare children for exams and school assessments
- Encourage children to behave appropriately and complete their studies
- Similar experience working for an UHNW family
- Available to move immediately
- Brilliant references
- Specialist subjects desirable
- Expert knowledge of the school system and curriculum
Accommodation: Apartment provided in candidates desired area of Hong Kong
Hours: 5 days a week – usually Monday – Friday, before and after school
Start Date: ASAP