A challenging opportunity for a designer to join a boutique team providing solutions for VVIP Clients in the Middle East. The client is looking for a super creative, innovative, enthusiastic designer who would like to work in a creatively unlimited environment and enjoy creating and delivering projects as a team.
- The scope ranges from traditional/classic to ultra modern/fashion forward, often integrating both.
- The role is to transcend beyond all items being merely functional, good design should be at the centre of the client’s environment.
- The team responsibility is to manage all projects from conception to fruition.
- It is a fast paced, high pressure environment with the opportunity to travel locally and work closely with the photographer to create content.
- Tertiary qualification from a top tier art/design school
- Expertise in sophisticated design for high profile clients.
- Adobe suite proficiency, typography and colour theory knowledge.
- Well rounded understanding of design principles and process
- Excellent technical skills.
- Well spoken.
- Experience with print production desirable.
- Creative, relevant portfolio or samples required.
- Detail oriented.
- Team player.
- Willing to work on a broad range of design projects including, but not limited to - visual identity, packaging, publication, marketing and environmental.
- Self motivated.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects, objectives, shifting deadlines and operate with a sense of urgency.
- Looking for candidates who are talented, passionate and love what you do.
Salary: $60,000 per year (Net)
Accommodation: Includes pool and gym facilities
Travel: Return Flights
30 days annual leave
Job Status: LIVE