We are looking for a head chef with a passion for creative menu design to work as Head Chef for a great client in Morzine. The Head Chef will be responsible for running the main hotel kitchen, as well as the food served in the neighbouring chalets. The ideal candidate will have a fine dining background and culinary flair.
- The Head Chef is responsible for developing creative and nutritious seasonal menus as well as the planning of all food prepared and served in the hotel and our neighbouring chalets, including breakfast, afternoon tea, children's food and a 5 course dinner each evening.
- Conducting staff training regarding health and safety in the kitchen, food handling and presentation.
- Maintaining and replenishing stock levels by liaising with appropriate suppliers and conducting a weekly shop.
- Attending a weekly staff meeting to discuss new ideas and improvements.
- This role includes lots of customer interaction so it is important that candidates have some experience in a customer-facing role, along with a passion to cook fresh ingredients.
- The ideal candidate will also have:
- A recognized catering qualification and experience
- Previous fine dining catering experience
- Great interpersonal skills
€700 per week NET
6 day working week
Accomodation provided: private single bedroom close to the workplace
Meals on duty
Ski and boot hire for the season
Salary: €700 per week
Consultant: Charlotte Philip-Smith