We have an amazing opportunity for an experience chef to work in one of the most exclusive luxury chalets in France. You will be responsible for delivering a luxurious dining experience for catered chalets along with your commis chef. There is a central commercial kitchen that supplies the 6 chalets with exquisite food. It will be hard work but hugely rewarding.
- Full control of stock management, ordering, deliveries, reporting purchases within the allocated budget and submitting weekly reports
- A simple room service menu will be provided for guests. Ensure this service works alongside usual catering service.
- Ensure successful preparation and delivery of cooked breakfast and evening meal
- Manage your commis chefs time and growth to create an efficient team
- Liaise with Experience Manager to ensure dietary requirements are met
- Ensure the kitchen is presented to high standards of cleanliness at all times.
- Maintain high levels of food hygiene during all preparation and service tasks, completing HACCP records as required.
- Professional cheffing experience either in private dining or a restaurant with a strong understanding of fine dining
- A real passion for food and sharing it with clients
- Flexibility – able to cope well with varied and changing tasks and environments
- Excellent verbal communication - proficient in English
- Organised and well-presented with an excellent eye for detail
- EU Passport and/or the right to live and work in France
- Ideal candidates would also have relevant experience in a seasonal / private dining environment i.e. previous seasonal experience (ski/villa/yachts/private chef)
Salary: £400 per week
Accommodation provided (optional)
Comprehensive training programme and ongoing professional development opportunities
Travel to and from resort within Europe (250 euros max)
5-day working week