We are looking for a permanent head gardener for an incredible property in Southern Germany. You will be responsible for leading a team of two and working with a garden architect to ensure the garden and grounds look immaculate. The ideal candidate must speak some German as you will be working with mostly German staff.
- You will be required to work in the garden Monday - Friday, 7:30am – 17:00 (flexible depending on the weather).
- The intricacies of the role will be explained to by the current Head Gardener on interview and there will be a handover to go through the garden in greater detail.
- The property has 3-4 events during the year so some flexibility around job positions during these periods is also required.
- German speaker.
- Experience managing a gardening team on a private estate
- Experience working in Private Properties and Estates
- EU passport holder.
Salary: €3500 per month - €6000 per month
5 day working week. 40 hours per week.
30 days holiday a year (on top of German holidays)
Accommodation provided in own apartment.
Consultant: Charlotte Philip-Smith