We are recruiting experienced heavy vehicle drivers & mechanics for a VVIP client within a formal residence based in the Middle East. These positions are responsible for the efficient functioning of warehouses, distribution of goods around the property and management of products within warehouses. You must be experienced working within fast paced environments and wide variety of demands. Drivers must possess a Saudi driving license.
- Supporting the warehouse & logistics team as a heavy vehicle driver and/or car mechanic.
- Depending on the department, you will be required to work on an on-call basis to ensure its continued smooth running.
- More specific details will be given during registration.
- 2 years related experience in warehousing / scheduling / dispatch, Food & Beverage industry preferred.
- Valid Saudi driver's license.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with database, spread sheet and word processing.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Ability to perform duties with speed and accuracy and to work effectively under pressure with assigned deadlines.
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to project a hospitable service atmosphere at all times.
Salary: $12,000 - $36,000 per year (Net) DOE
Accommodation: Includes pool and gym facilities
Travel: Return Flights
30 days annual leave
Job Status: LIVE