We have a very exciting opportunity for an excellent manager to join a fully staffed household in Ireland. This beautiful estate is over 1,000 acres, and the main house is a large stately home. The property is undergoing refurbishments, and should be complete in April 2023. My clients have exceptionally high standards, and expect the house to be run seamlessly at all times.
This is a part time residence for my clients. When they are in residence, it is incredibly busy and full on, so you must be prepared to work longer hours and extra days. Accommodation is provided.
Please note you MUST have the right to live and work in the Republic of Ireland.
- Delivering the highest quality of service at all times
- Organising events, functions, and small parties
- Ensuring that the house is run to a very high standard at all times
- Project Management and overseeing major renovations
- Liaising with contractors, suppliers, and vendors
- Staff management
- Responsible for any recruitment and training needed
- Ensuring the house is fully prepared for principals' arrival
- Making sure guests are looked after and have everything they need
- Ambitious, charming, and confident - this is a demanding and fast paced role
- Tech savvy
- Experience working on superyachts would be ideal
- 5* standards at all times
- Forward thinking, proactive, and efficient
Salary: €120,000 - €150,000 Gross per Annum
Start: ASAP (ideally before end of 2022)
Working week: 5 days / week - flexibility is key
Accommodation: 4 bedroom house in the local town - families and pets allowed
Job status: LIVE
Consultant: Laura Reeves