We are looking for an experienced housekeeper, this is a brilliant opportunity for someone to further their career in one of London’s most prestigious households. Working as part of a team means you will learn a lot and build on your skills. With a competitive salary on offer this is a brilliant ‘next step’ so for someone with hotel and/or private experience as a housekeeper.
You will be supporting the housekeeping team in a range of essential tasks to ensure the smooth running of the estate. Your job is to provide the highest level of service and performance while working within a fast paced, growing and supportive wider team.
- Front of House duties Inc. greeting guests
- Cleaning, maintaining and presenting all rooms to the highest standard.
- Care of bedroom suites, changing beds and replenishing linen.
- Undertake personal duties Inc. care of clothes/packing etc.
- Care and conservation of antiques, artwork, fine fabrics and finishes.
- Acceptance and movement of deliveries plus stock rotation
- Some spa assistance
- Laundry duties e.g. washing, pressing, spot cleaning
- Maintaining the highest standards of hygiene
- To carry out any other duties that may be requested by the senior team
- To attend all training courses as and when required.
- Experience working in a 5* environment
- Ability to operate the house systems.
- Flexible with working hours and adaptable to change
- Ability to work efficiently independently or as within the wider team.
- Highest standards of personal grooming.
- Languages would be helpful.
- Critical eye for detail.
- Someone interested in and willing to learn new skills
Accommodation: Live out
Start Date: ASAP
Hours 5 days a week (flex days) 45 hrs per week
Benefits: Delicious food provided when on shift, annual bonus, uniform provided, additional training courses offered where needed