We are urgently recruiting for a Junior HR Officer to join a private office in Abu Dhabi. The right candidate must be young, motivated and most of all flexible and able to cover multiple aspects of the role.
Male or female candidates are welcome and priority will be given to those already in UAE.
- Probation Management- Managing employees during the probationary period and working with the business on their confirmations.
- Onboarding- Provide post recruitment support such as initiating security clearance, preparing salary proposal, offers and contracts through to onboarding.
- Provide orientations for new employees by sharing onboarding documents and co-ordinate with IT to ensure everything is kept ready prior to staff joining.
- People Operations- Supports HR operation tasks such as leave management medical/life insurance process, visa new application, renewals, cancellations, Employee requests like issuance of salary certificates, NOC’s, continuity certificates.
- Talent Development- Manages training need analysis across the organization.
- Identifies suitable programs within budget and manages the employee development experience.
- Payroll Pre-management- Responsible for the entry of new joiners into the system, managing exits off payroll cycle, reviewing and ensuring policy and document compliance of expense claims, advances, reimbursements, and deductions.
- Verify attendance and overtime sheets. Account for over utilized leave.
- Benefit Management- Ensure all employees’ benefits are in line with the contractual obligation including encashment if any.
- Generalist HR responsibilities- Supporting Compensation & Benefit related projects, Purchase requisition management, active employee engagements and other HR projects.
- Data Custodian- Management of all data including employees files – FTE/Temp and contractors.
- Manage contract terms of Temp employees and contractors including renewals.
- Prepare addendums to contracts or supporting documentation to manage any change of statuses.
- Ensure sanctity of data available on the systems and trackers including new joiners, exiting employees, changes in designation, compensation or department.
- Ensure sufficient documentation for exceptions.
- Ensure budget adherence and proper documentation for budget transfers. Support all audits both internal and external.
- Foster a healthy workplace by ensuring our HR procedures run smoothly at all times.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field.
- CIPD certification is preferred.
- 4-6 years of similar role experience.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and experience with ERP- Microsoft Dynamics AX/ SAP/Oracle.
- Good understanding of UAE Labour Law.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- Proficiency in financial analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter who takes pride in good execution, motivated to improve processes and finding solutions.
Salary: 10000 to 12000 AED per month - DOE
Hours and benefits: 5 days per week, medical cover, 30 days annual leave, 1 return flight to home country, schooling allowance
Start Date: ASAP
Responsible consultant: Steph Deidda
Job Status: LIVE