We are working exclusively with a client on an exciting new opportunity for an experienced House Manager to work internationally, for multiple properties. Your primary base will be in Belgium, and there are properties in Ibiza, Dubai, and Italy. Although this is a management position, we would still like someone who has a hands on approach, and is happy to help out other team members if needed. Although my client runs quite informal households, we do require someone with very high standards and strong attention to detail.
Accommodation will be provided wherever you are, and we are looking for someone who can trial and start as soon as possible. Candidates MUST have the right to work in the EU.
- Overseeing several households, staff, and contractors
- Liaising with staff in each property, dealing with any problems or issues
- Responsible for new staff training
- Looking after guests, some front of house help
- Planning and overseeing parties and events
- Assisting PA during busy times
- Mature, organised, and efficient
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Flexible, happy to work longer hours when principal is in residence
- MUST have an EU passport
€5,000+ Net Per Month DOE
Working hours: 5 Days / Week - busier when principal in residence, time off while he is travelling
Responsible Consultant: Laura Reeves