We have a lovely opportunity for someone looking to join an informal, relaxed household, working alongside a longstanding team. My client lives in a beautiful 3 storey country house in Edinburgh, and is looking for a hands on, helpful member of staff to help run the house on a day to day basis. We need someone proactive, who can take initiative and ensure the house is running smoothly at all times. We are looking for someone flexible, who can turn their hand to anything. This is very much a team environment.
This is a live out role ideally, so we are looking for candidates who are already based in Edinburgh. There are 4 dogs in the house, so you must be a dog lover.
- Assisting with dog care and walking
- Helping with meal prep and simple, healthy cooking
- Household shopping and errands
- Some housesitting while client is away
- Help with cleaning, laundry, ironing - part time cleaner employed
- Helping with housekeeping duties
- Loyalty is very important to this client
- Flexible, helpful attitude
- Calm, steady personality
- Honest and discreet
- Some level of experience within private households
£30,000-40,000 Gross Per Annum
Working week: Monday - Friday