Silver Swan is a rapidly expanding private staffing recruitment agency sourcing the best hospitality professionals for some of the most luxurious residences, yachts and jets worldwide. We have offices in London and Dubai and plan for more global offices over the next 2-5 years.
We are more than just recruitment – we build and support communities within the private sector. It is our community culture that is contributing to our global success.
The owner and MD Philippa Smith is extremely hands on with the running of both offices however is looking to step back from majority of the administration involved in order to travel more and expand the company into new locations. This therefore creates a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual to become heavily involved in this exciting period of expansion for Silver Swan.
The successful candidate does not need to have lots of prior PA experience, in fact it would suit someone nearer the start of their career who is eager and ready to learn.
- provide a full-time support to Philippa Smith in anything that might be required either personally or professionally
- management and organisation of travel
- diary management
- general office administration
- set up and onboarding of new employees
- deal with any issues with company phones, internet, emails, CRM system etc
- collate weekly company figures
- monthly expenses
- management of holiday accruals and annual holiday calendar
- organisation of company events/socials
- basic accounts, with the support of our accountants
- assist in the organisation and promotion of our podcast Life in Private Staffing
- assist in the content and scheduling of some company social posts
- You need to be highly organised, confident by nature and able to keep up with an incredibly quick pace of work.
- Flexibility is key as any day could bring new responsibilities.
- Philippa will train on all aspects of the role, but you must learn quickly.
Starting salary: £25k – £30k DOE (salary will increase as levels of responsibility increase)