We have a wonderful new role for a friendly, efficient personal assistant for a fabulous family based in Palm Beach, Florida. This is a large residence that’s fully staffed, the role requires management of the house and exceptionally high levels of organisation. It is a busy household so we require this person to work well as part of a team, where collaboration is encouraged and a can-do attitude is important. We are looking for a candidate that sees longevity in a personal assistant role and is keen to progress within the role. This role is a live-in position.
- Working under an estate manager and directly with the principals but be able to work with minimal supervision. Skills including organisation, shopping, record keeping, running errands and household errands.
- 50 hours a week with evening and weekend shifts as needed
- Some shuttling of children needed. The family has two teenage girls who need to be dropped off and picked up from school and activities on occasion.
- Organisation of the home
- General life admin, managing deliveries, reminding of appointments.
- Help with travel arrangements and packing
- Pet care and pet sitting of two small dogs when needed
- Some domestic and international travel with the family
- Assisting with events
- Helping to serve at dinner parties or events when needed
- Have an undergraduate degree
- Have had a 3.0 GPA or above from a high-quality university
- Have high scores on SAT/ACT
- Be willing to work for 2+ years with the family
- Have an excellent driving record
- Be very organised and highly motivated
- Be a great communicator
- Discretion and confidentiality required
Health Insurance and holiday allowance
Consultant: Philippa Smith