We are recruiting a Learning & Development Manager for a VVIP client of ours in the Middle East.
- Assess learning and development needs on all levels.
- Analyse key people data and liaise with senior management and HR to decipher wants from needs.
- Identify skills gaps and future learning requirements.
- Curate learning content and assess relevant learning and development options.
- Deliver learning and development strategies.
- Co-ordinate the logistics of training sessions.
- Evaluate success of learning interventions and report to senior management.
- Basic requirement: HRM BA.
- Following qualifications are desirable; HRM MBA, CIPD, SHRM, CHRP,
- Fluent English.
- Creative, Positive & Friendly disposition.
- Experience in designing training material (Presentations, Handbooks, Feedback surveys, Trainer guides).
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Hands on in operations.
- Takes quick action & suggests solutions.
Salary: $78,000 (Tax Free)
Accommodation: Includes pool and gym facilities
Travel: Return Flights
30 days annual leave