We are looking for a hands on, flexible Couple to join a beautiful, family run estate on the Hampshire / Wiltshire border. The estate itself is 2,500 acres, with a large 10 bedroom house. It is a shooting estate, and from October - February it is used full time by the family. During the rest of the year, it's used occasionally by the family, and is fairly quiet.
We are ideally looking for a Couple on a long term basis, as most of the staff have been there for quite a long time, and it's a tight knit team. As this is a countryside estate, with country pursuits, we are ideally looking for a Couple with experience working on similar estates. It would be a bonus to find a Couple with a shared interest in Gardening, and both would be require to help in the Garden during the Spring and Summer.
It is key that you're flexible during the busy shoot season, helping out and looking after guests, up to 20 at a time.
- General housekeeping duties
- Looking after guests and front of house
- Some admin duties, shopping, and errands
- Caring for silverware
- Table service when required
- Grounds and garden maintenance
- DIY & basic repairs
- Liaising with contractors
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Occasional driving duties
- Assisting household team during the busy season
- Dog Care and Walking - there are 3 dogs on the estate
- This is an 'all hands on deck' environment - flexibility is key
- Team players
- Helpful, hands on approach
£60,000 - £65,000 Gross Per Annum
Working Week; 5 days / week - flexibility to work weekends during shoot season
Accommodation; House provided on the estate or local to the estate - pets and families allowed
Consultant; Matt Walton