A lovely new client of ours is looking for a hands on, helpful Housekeeper / Nanny in the Cotswolds. This is a top opportunity to join a very friendly and super welcoming family, who retain staff long term and treat them exceptionally well. A calm, warm and traditional household, though not formal, at all.
Other staff in the home include a long term cleaner, gardener and other helper for the children, so the Nanny/Housekeeper would not be alone in that. They're looking for someone to stay with them long term.
- Cleaning, Laundry, Ironing
- Sole charge to 4 happy, well behaved children
- Nursery Duties
- Occasional Baby Sitting duties
- Simple family style cooking for the children (and parents occasionally would be a bonus)
- Household Shopping and Errands
- Previous experience as a Housekeeper / Nanny is essential
- Driver Essential - car provided if needed
- Flexible approach
Salary: £35,000+ Gross Per Annum
Accommodation: 1 OR 2 Bedroom Cottage available - both very charming and private
Working Week: 50 - 60 Hours / Week (negotiable)