A lovely returning client of ours is looking for a friendly, hands on, and helpful Household assistant to join their team on a beautiful private estate in Suffolk.
There is a commercial element to the estate also, with events, weddings, and shoots during the Winter. This would be an amazing opportunity for someone with a background on yachts or in chalets, who is looking to move into a more permanent role on a long term basis.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the house on a daily basis
- Liaising with contractors and estate staff
- Assisting the housekeepers when needed
- Some house sitting and dog sitting duties
- Assisting the events team during quieter months
- Occasion Butler duties at weekends and during the shoot season
- The ideal candidate will be hands on, flexible, and a real team player. You will be joining a friendly and welcoming team, and it's very much an 'all hands on deck' environment.
Accommodation: 3 bedroom self contained flat within the main house
Working Week: 5 Days / Week - flexibility required during the shoot season
Start: April / May