We are recruiting for lovely client based in Chelsea/Kensington. This family are looking for an experienced rota nanny to join the team and look after their two children. We are looking for a self motivated and organised nanny with a 'can-do' attitude.
They would like the candidate to use their initiative during the role and ensure that the children are always stimulated mentally and physically whilst on shift. This family have a 6 year old boy and 4 year old girl. This is a live-in role during the 3-week rota, and the candidate will have their own en-suite room but will share the kitchen. This nanny should be a confident driver also. The clients are really looking for a kind nanny to essentially become part of the family! Please note the candidate MUST have the right to live/work in the UK.
- Muck in with the odd jobs around the place
- Ensure that the children are always on schedule
- Cooking breakfast for the children and family in the mornings and occasional dinners cooked on the weekends.
- The children are still very much in their early years of their development so would like someone who has some previous teaching/creative skills to assist with this development through their primary school years.
- Ensuring the children are safe at all times
- Assisting the children with homework/school tasks
- Bringing the child to sports classes and games
- Running errands and helping the principal with family needs
- Someone organised and motivated
- Previous nanny/teaching experience in private households
- Good sense of Humour
- Confident Driver
- Some teaching experience would be a bonus
- Competent on computers ( Microsoft, Excel, Google calendars)
- Confident Swimmer
- Enjoys the Countryside and is happy to travel in the UK with the family
Salary: from £60,000 Gross per Annum
Start: September (can be flexible and sooner for the right candidates)
Working week: 24/7 when working, with down time while the children are at school
Accommodation: ensuite room with shared kitchen during the 3 week rota
Responsible Consultant: Laura Reeves