A new client of ours is looking for an experienced, energetic Housekeeper with excellent attention to detail and a helpful, positive attitude. You will be reporting to the House Manager and there is also Gardener employed. This is a Part Time Residence and the principal spends less than 90 days in the UK. However, when he is in the UK, he entertains a lot and has busy social calendar, so you will be required to be more flexible with your time. This role would be perfect for someone with a yacht or chalet background.
There is potential for growth within this role also as the principal will most likely be buying more properties in the future.
- Cleaning, Laundry, Ironing
- Looking after antiques, silver, fine art
- Assisting with events, functions, and dinner parties when needed
- Looking after 2 dogs - small breed puppy, and a Labrador trained gun dog
- Occasional Driving and Household Errands
- Service Orientated
- Previous experience within similar role, or yacht / chalet experience
- Flexible, helpful, team player
£30,000 - £35,000
Working Week: 5 Days / Week - flexibility when principal is in residence