We have an exciting new role for a nanny for a family based in Parsons Green, London. The family have two children aged 4 and 6 who both attend school in Sloane Square. They are also expecting a baby at the beginning of next year.
The successful candidate will provide nursery duties, help prep school supplies and assist with homework and after school activities as well as travel with the family during school holidays. The role is Monday to Friday and is a live-out position so living in London is a must.
- Nursery duties for children
- Prepping school supplies, uniform etc.
- Helping with homework, after school activities
- Travelling with family during school holidays to Europe / Cairo
- Looking after both children in activities both educational and fun/creative/sports.
- Setting timetables in and around the school term and holidays.
- Someone patient, playful – children are quite creative and love arts and crafts
- French, Arabic, or Mandarin speaking would be a bonus
- Experience as a Nanny
- Previous experience working for private households
- Common sense and positive mentality
- Flexibility to travel with the family
- Ideally someone who is looking for a long-term family to work for
- Background with longevity in previous positions with excellent references
- Someone who truly cares for children and is easily able to build fast relationships with them
Salary: £45,000+ Gross Per Annum
Hours: Monday to Friday, 12pm to 8pm (with some flexibility)
Responsible Consultant: Laura Reeves