Do you love talking about skiing? As travel begins its recovery and as the ski season approaches, a luxury ski agency is looking to expand their team. We are looking for a knowledgeable and hard working sales consultant. With offices in London and in Hampshire, there is potential for flexible working for the right person.
- Build relationships with clients and respond to client enquiries, discussing the holiday requirements over the telephone, email and online ‘chat’.
- Quickly and accurately creating bespoke holiday proposals.
- Organising and managing the administrational elements of bookings such as booking confirmations and invoicing.
- Liaising with property owners and operators, and maintaining good relationships.
- Proactive generation of enquiries through our existing client base.
- Achieve and exceed sales performance targets.
- Organising the pre-arrival arrangements for clients, including booking transfers, ski lessons and any special requests the clients may have for their booking.
- Creating final itineraries.
- Articulate with confident telephone manner and strong written skills.
- Experience in sales and working in a target-driven environment.
- Familiar with skiing and ski resorts (ideally worked a ski season).
- Highly organised with good attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and happy to get stuck in to any task.
Salary: £21,600 (1st year OTE: £30,000)
On target earnings: £30,000.00 inclusive of a GBP 6,000.00 annual bonus and a monthly bonus
28 Days annual leave including bank holidays
6 Months probation
40 hours a week