We are a specialised domestic staffing agency with a modern twist, recruiting hospitality professionals for some of the most luxurious residences, yachts and jets worldwide.
We are looking to recruit a full time Marketing Manager who not only understands but who can devise, implement, and manage inbound marketing strategies in their entirety.
We are located between Elephant & Castle/Borough.
- Strategy & Planning:
- To develop and maintain inbound marketing strategies to meet agreed company objectives
- To evaluate, report and feedback on all relevant data and results
- To manage and communicate a monthly, quarterly and annual plan
- To minimise and manage marketing costs and ensure marketing spend and investments deliver a return and have an impact within the agreed budget
- Marketing Activity:
- Planning and implementing of promotional campaigns
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Full utilisation of our marketing CRM HubSpot
- To develop and implement a company-wide plan to push services, working with all team members in its execution
- Overall responsibility for advertising of jobs including improving web page hits, recruiter profile views and volume of quality ad response: working with video content alongside ad copy
- Maintaining and innovating the website as a key marketing tool whilst improving conversion on landing pages
- Editing and promoting our podcast via our social channels
- Social Media:
- Increase web traffic via email campaigns and social media and to measure the same using google analytics
- Overall responsibility for social media policy including managing company presence across all social media platforms and regular blogs
- Schedule in advance posts across all social media platforms aiming to increase engagement and raising brand awareness
- Measure and monitor LinkedIn activity
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Creation and publication of all marketing materials in line with marketing strategy
- Support the team and provide continued training in personal brand development
- The successful candidate will understand the industries in which we operate and will have a solid background in a similar professional marketing position.
- We are looking for someone with the experience and confidence to bring new innovative ideas to really drive the brand forward and help take the company to the next level.
- Status: LIVE
Depending on Experience