We are looking for a well educated, experienced Nanny for an UHNW family this summer and full time in their NYC apartment. To begin, you will work in their summer home in ibiza and then travel with them on a full time basis in New York and Europe, looking after their 2 young children. You must have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role and be willing to work with the existing household team as and when required. They are an exceptionally kind and generous family to work for. This is a superb opportunity for someone who takes pride in their job role and wants to work with a family for the long term.
- Working as a full time, live in Nanny/Governess for 2 young children (G7 and B4)
- Priority in teaching and improving the children's English language over the summer.
- Teaching the children life skills and mannerisms.
- Looking after both children in activities both educational and fun/creative/sports.
- Setting timetables in and around the school term and holidays.
- An all rounded individual who can also assist with house duties, errands and F&B service if required.
- Working with the existing household staff if required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Nanny/Governess
- Degree level educated
- Well spoken/fluency in English and has additional 2+ languages
- Previous experience working for UHNW families
- Experience onboard yachts or private properties
- Proactive approach with children's activities and household duties
- Common sense and positive mentality, smart and well mannered
- Flexibility to travel at last minute with the family
- Ideally someone who is looking for a long term family to work for
- Background with longevity in previous positions with excellent references
- Someone who truly cares for children and is easily able to build fast relationships with them
- Must have a drivers licence
- Must be fully vaccinated
Salary: £4000 - £6000 (NET) per month
Live in accommodation
6 days working per week
Gorgeous property in Ibiza, Spain and New York
All travel expenses paid
Temporary summer position with the expectation to gain a full time, long term position
Start date: June 2022 for the summer and to travel back to New York post Summer.
Possibility to extend as a long term, full time position as a travelling Nanny/Governess, with travel throughout Europe and United States
Responsible Consultant: Charlotte Philip-Smith
Job Status: LIVE