We are looking for an experienced, bubbly and energetic Nanny for a lovely family in West London. You would be looking after two girls, ages 6 and 8. We are looking for someone patient, warm, and firm but fair. The youngest daughter has been diagnosed with epilepsy (which is under control) and ADHD, so we do need someone who can help her with homework and learning, and understand that patience is needed at times.
Someone very loving and nurturing but strong that can handle their strong personalities and sometimes competing for attention. We value discipline, manners and respect. This is very important so someone firm that will not tolerate bad behaviour and teach them to look after themselves and their things.
We do require someone who is happy working weekends, and travelling to Oxfordshire with them every weekend. My client is very flexible and happy to offer a 4 day working week to make up for having to work weekends. Accommodation will be provided in the weekend residence, and overseas.
There is also a Chauffeur and a Housekeeper employed. This is a lovely rewarding opportunity to work for very fair and generous employers.
- Morning routines before school - breakfast, getting ready for school drop off at 8am
- Nursery duties
- Helping with any household errands or shopping during the school day
- Taking children to after school activities, play dates
- Helping with homework, mealtimes, and bath times
- Cooking for children - some dietary requirements
- Management of children's schedule and belongings
- Travelling with family during school holidays
- Educationally focused is helpful to support with limited homework especially on holidays
- Someone who loves to read, is creative with activities and crafts and active
- Driving in summers in Switzerland is a bonus and any additional language (particularly French/Spanish/Arabic)
£35,000+ Gross Per Annum
Working week: 4 or 5 days / week - weekends are a must
Accommodation: Can be provided in London until September 2021