This is a unique opportunity for a motivated and dynamic Executive Assistant / Lifestyle Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a set population of highly demanding stakeholders, and fulfilling their requests.
- Responsible for setting up meetings & travel arrangements for the family of the Principal which includes dealing with aircraft, yacht crew and accommodations.
- Responsible for making sure that point to point arrangements are made and follow-through at the time of the travel
- Although it is not required to be on call 24-7, it is expected that when the Principal or members of the family are traveling, the trip is monitored and assistance is provided if any changes are necessary or questions arise last minute.
- Anticipating the needs of the Principal and family members – not to wait for the direction given, but think through options and offer such proactively;
- Maintain communication with the staff in various locations and other individuals who are involved in providing personal services to the Principal and family members;
- Maintain log of travel for the Principal and his spouse;
- Responsible for handling personal expenses of the Principal and his spouse. Making sure accuracy of the received invoices and working with the Family office to receive approval and process such through internal Oracle based accounting software;
- Utilize all available technology for setting up in person and via distance calls and meetings, utilizing Skype and Skype for Business and other applications;
- Build and Maintain book of contacts with whom the Principal has any communication;
- Maintain an on-going communication with assistants in other offices and members of the Family Office staff in various jurisdictions;
- Provide general administrative assistance at the office in Luzern;
- Ensure that Luzern office has proper supplies and maintain contact with cleaners to ensure professional clean environment as well as other suppliers when appropriate;
- Meet and greet guests, as well as organising catering;
- Help to arrange meetings and travel for the team; coffee/snacks for the office;
- Previous experience as E.A / Concierge;
- Preferred prior experience with private plane and yacht arrangements;
- Knowledge of the luxury space and ability to communicate with such service providers to make arrangements;
- Knowledge and/or network among top hotels;
- IT fluency is a must; preferred some experience with accounting and invoicing; quick to learn
- Fluent English is a must, German is highly preferred; Russian and Italian are a plus;
- Understand the confidential nature of the job;
- Positive attitude and cheerful nature and approach.
Salary: Competitive - DOE