An UHNW family based in the Middle East are looking an Estate/Palace Manager. The family are due to move to a new property (which is currently under construction) within the next year or so, therefore we need someone who can not only manage the current home, but manage the transition and organise all staffing, training and procedures too while keeping in contact with the project managers.
We are looking for someone who fully understands the Arabic culture and is able to step into the role easily, managing their own time and duties from the get-go, for this reason we are looking for someone very experienced.
- Managing a team of staff including butlers/housekeepers/drivers/senior staff members etc
- Working alongside family PA’s
- Use successful structure and procedures to ensure the smooth running of the households.
- Dealing with all finances and back office dealings to do with the property
- Liaising with the project managers
- Create a full proof transition plan
- Managing all operations, working with relevant team members daily
- Sourcing, managing and dealing with contractors
- Providing training to staff
- Should have a strong hotel or private household background
- Great communication skills
- Must have strong financial understanding
- Flexibility is a must
- Multi skilled & dynamic
- Looking for long term position
- Non-Arabic speaking
Salary: Competitive DOE
Hours: Flexibility required – depends on family’s schedule
Start Date: November 2019