We are recruiting experienced kitchen staff for a client within a formal private residence based in the Middle East. This position is responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of pantries, stores, work areas and kitchen in addition to assisting Butlers as a runner between kitchen/ pantry and guest areas. You will be working with a great mix of nationalities within a large team.
- Dishwashing: All dishes, ranging from pots and pans to the cutlery, are either hand washed or loaded into the dishwasher.
- Delivery Organisation: Responsible for receiving deliveries and ensuring that deliveries are organised in the pantry / kitchen.
- Storage Management: Storage must be organised so that all ingredients are easily accessible.
- Waste Removal: Empty all trash bins and ensure that all waste is disposed of promptly.
- End of the Day Clean Up: Once a kitchen is closed, Pantry Porters assist in cleaning to make sure that the kitchen is ready for the next day.
- Equipment Maintenance: All equipment is cleaned and maintained by a Pantry Porter.
- Ensuring a Safe Environment: Cleanliness is directly related to a safe environment, and Pantry Porters ensure a safe environment by effectively cleaning all cookware and cooking surfaces.
- 2 years related experience in Luxury Hotels, High-end Restaurants or Cruise industry.
- Well presented
- Have a flexible attitude
- Willing to travel
- Highly professional
- Experience with VVIP clients
Salary: $36,000 per year (Net)
Accommodation: Includes pool and gym facilities
Travel: Return Flights
30 days annual leave