We are looking for an excellent Chef with strong experience cooking European cuisine to come and work for an UHNW family at their magnificent property in Tashkent, Uzbekistan This chef will be responsible for cooking meals for the family of 2 adults and 2 children and for guests on weekends, alongside a second chef employed to prepare other cuisines. This is a live-in role and you are provided with a private room with ensuite bathroom in the very spacious staff quarters.
- Menu planning
- Preparing Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
- Organising and tidying the kitchen
- Cleaning the kitchen after use
- Helping the kitchen team with large functions
- Liaising with the principals
- Russian speaker preferred
- Strong European cuisine experience
- Experience in a similar role or at a top restaurant
- Experience working for UHNWI’s
- High personal standards
Salary: £ 30,000 DOE
Start date: ASAP
Hours: Flexible. Schedule will be decided with the other chef on duty.