We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced and professional flight attendant for a returning client of ours. The candidate should be an experienced flight attendant or someone with an excellent service background. We are looking for someone with excellent references, organisational and operational skills, and well versed in all aspects of private affairs. The candidate should be dynamic and presentable as she will always travel with the client when on duty. The Private Jet will mainly leave from Amsterdam to any destination worldwide.
- You will be responsible for all pre, post and in-flight operations, with regards to catering, safety and service.
- You must ensure the safety and comfort of the principal and his guests throughout the flight
- Serving drinks and meals to the principal and their guests in flight
- Liaising with family and other staff members
- Candidates MUST have the right to live and work in the EU
- Based in Amsterdam
- At least 2 years’ experience as either a Flight Attendant in business aviation or working in 5* service
- Excellent references
- Excellent communication skills with a genuine and friendly personality
- Flexibility, reliability and confidentiality is key for this position
Salary: Depending on experience
Start: ASAP for a trial flight