We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to join a UHNW family based in Los Angeles. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK with an additional US passport or right to work in the US. The role will be very fast paced and requires you to be highly organised and extremely switched on; you will be organising extensive and complex travel arrangements, family appointments, online ordering, children’s demanding schedules and much more.
The family require you to work in the UK for 3 months of the year and Los Angeles for 9 months, therefore, we are looking for a UK passport holder with either an American passport or Green Card. We cannot consider candidates who are not eligible to work in both the US and the UK and sponsorship is not provided.
- Managing family’s busy schedules
- Extremely high volume of online ordering
- Managing health and beauty appointments for family
- Bookkeeping and managing household bills
- Household purchases/returns and credit card/account reconciliations
- Assisting with extensive & complex travel - experience with advance staff travel, jets, yachts
- Managing children’s school activities and after school activities
- Events management & coordination
- Restaurant & leisure bookings
- Research into latest trends
- Managing inventories
- Maintaining contact lists
- Travel with the principal when required
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a private PA and have worked for an UHNW or VIP family
- A good knowledge of Los Angeles and local services
- Effective communicator
- Strong organisational skills
- High level of flexibility and willingness to be on call to the Principal
- Approach your work with enthusiasm and flexibility
- MUST be British with the right to work in the US too.
Salary: $150,000 - $170,000
Responsible Consultant: Philippa Smith