A lovely returning client of ours with existing household staff is looking for an experience nanny to join the family in a long-term position, in a rotational 2-week schedule in Paris. The family has two children and the main duties will be looking after one of the children, as they have another nanny looking after the other child. The ideal candidate will be British and have a teaching qualification, show proven longevity and speak some French.
- Mostly focused on looking after an 8-year old girl.
- The household is fully staffed, so no housekeeping duties are required, and you will be solely focused on the children.
- You will be responsible to take the children to school, pick them up from school and to take them to afterschool activates.
- You should keep their wardrobe in good order, keep toys clean and organize the playroom – all duties related to the children.
- You should be willing to play and plan age-appropriate activities.
- You will also travel with the family.
- You should be confident with this age group able to help them grow and develop and be confident with the different stages of child development.
- You should be fun, patient, and most importantly have a love of children and their development and education.
- You should be well organised and flexible, and looking for a long-term position.
- Proven longevity in a private nanny role.
- Hold a teaching qualification.
- French language is desirable.
Hours: full-time and on call for a 2-week period, followed by 2-weeks of
Start date: Immediately
Accommodation: Private en-suite, live-in.
We are recruiting safely, following Covid-19 guidelines.
Job status: LIVE
Consultant: Matt Walton