We're currently looking for a Russian speaking lead service stewardess for a private 50M M/Y currently in Italy. This stew position is incredibly important as the service stew will step up on service, if the chief stew is not around or on break. She will need to be able to communicate with the guests (in Russian) and then translate to the HODS. Her knowledge of wine and silver service need to be proficient, as the guests love their food and wine
- Provide top service to the guests at all times and lead service when the Chief stewardess is on her break.
- She needs to have had experience in housekeeping as she will rotate through all departments when the guests are not on board.
- She will also manage the service inventories and could also be asked to help out at the owner’s villa from time to time.
- Fluent Russian speaking mandatory
- She needs to be well presented, confident and polite with the guests.
- STCW, ENG1, Food Hygiene Level 2
Salary: DOE around €3500